lørdag 12. oktober 2013

Super Farmicom with Raspberry PI Project

Hello. This is my Super Famicom Raspberry Project.
My superfamicom finally arrived Norway from Japan today :) Its in very good shape  to be a 1990 model! (earliest model)



Opened the Super Famicom Case.


Unsolder the DC port connectors (I am using the same one to power up the PI)

Putting things together. Connected the power switch to the DC port and getting ready to wire power to the PI.
Soldered the RetroPie GPIO Adapter to the SNES controller ports (Which also automagically gives light to the LED)


I used a Dremel to cut off the cartridge "slot" which took a lot of space.


Everything assembled.
1m HDMI cable was the shortest one I could find (Flat tho) so I had to wrap it around one of the corners.




Back side: The HDMI plug I bought from ebay fitted 100% into the Multi port, so did the 3.5mm Minijack bought from Biltema. All I needed was a little super glue to keep it in place.


Front view:

My Super Pie in Action ;-)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar